Thursday, November 1, 2007

Nag Sandwiches

I had to document this! Logan has an assignment in his foods class to cook a meal. I have had to nag, nag, nag to get him to get it done so he finally broke down and fixed steak sandwiches.
Here he is pounding the meat to tenderize it.














Here's the meat on the grill.













Here he's trying not to gag as he spreads
mayo on Dad's sandwich.













And finally, the Nag Sandwich is ready to serve!













Now this is documented so his teacher (our cousin Robyn Eastin) will believe he did the assignment. I printed off pictures for him to take to class. Now I will probably have to nag to get him to turn them in.

3 comments:

Kliss said...

Well, he won't get extra points for presentation. Where's the parsley or even the pickle? At least he marks the last kid and thus the end of the nagging... You just had it good with us girls. I don't recall any nagging to get us to do anything, as we were (of course) perfect.

RobynE said...

I'm a believer. Way to go Logan. You look good in the kitchen. Keep up the good work. Glad to know you have a blog. I have one also at www.robynbob.blogspot.com
Take care.

lrix said...

Oh boy Logan, gagging with Mayo even. I get when you gag when I catch the kid's spit up etc., but is the Mayo really gonna kill you? No wonder you still have a good figure.